Beginning June 2008, Clarence Presbyterian Church 
underw
ent an expansion and renovation 
project. The project's most visible component is the new Sanctuary constructed on the north side of the existing building (closer to Main Street). Additionally the church has gained several other facilities including our Upper Fellowship Hall, located in the former Sanctuary.

    Ground breaking for the construction was performed on June 29th, 2008. Using a special three-handled shovel, Arlene Weeks (a member since 1934), Jane Sweet (a representative from the Church's Building Committee) and Matthew Nawrot (a representative of the church's future) broke ground signaling the start of the project. Major construction began in July of 2008.

    When the construction was completed, a Dedication Weekend was held at the church on September 12th & 13th, 2009. This weekend consisted of a Labor Day Parade Float, guided tours of the new facilities by church members, chicken and ribs BBQ dinners, a concert in the new sanctuary, early morning bagpipes on Sunday, and a special Dedication Worship Service.  

"Respecting our Past, Embracing the Future
The look of our church has changed.
Our values and beliefs have not."