ank Offering is collected each November, continuing a tradition begun in 1888. This offering gives women a tangible way to express their gratitude for the special blessings in their lives. The offering funds projects such as agricultural development, child care, community organization, criminal justice, drug counseling, economic justice, elderly care, employment training, homelessness, literacy, violence and women’s concerns. At least 40 percent of this offering supports health ministries throughout the world. The remaining 60 percent funds new creative ideas for mission. Look for the offering envelope in the pew racks and designate your check PW Thank Offering.